MLLPOA Charitable Gambling Info Meeting 2
Date(s) - 01/02/2019
7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
The ML-LPOA Gambling Committee is holding two informational meetings at 7PM both Thursday December 27th and Wednesday Jan 2nd at Madigan’s Pub. The purpose of these meetings will be to discuss progress made on taking over Madigan’s charitable gambling operations, address member concerns, and answer questions members have.
Madigan’s will be offering a free drink that night to Association members. (Thanks Chris!)
- Proposed starting date / January 2019
- Gambling programs available
- Pull tabs
- Meat raffle
- When and what types of games.
- Madigan’s offerings during Bingo / Dinner – Drinks etc.
- Gambling association ML-LPOA membership meetings
- Getting involved – volunteers are a crucial part of a successful gambling operation
A charitable gambling operation needs many volunteers as well as several part time paid employees to be effective in raising money.
Paid positions are hourly, and include Paddle Wheel Operations, Bingo Manager/Caller, and Auditor to control inventory, record activity, and handle financial records.
If you or someone you know might be interested in helping on a part time permanent basis, please contact Mike Raiche at 612-716-4526 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.