PLM Homeowner Information
Weed Treatment Reimbursement
The ML-LPOA is offering a one-time grant program designed to subsidize treatment efforts for its members who want to treat weeds on their shoreline. By following the rules of the program, the ML-LPOA will reimburse 25% of the cost to treat (spray weeds) their shoreline to any current and in good standing ML- LPOA member who uses PLM Lake & Land Management Corporation to apply the treatment.
1. This program is only offered to Maple Lake – Property Owners Association members who are current and in good standing as of January 1, 2021. Membership year is 1/1/2021 to 12/31/2021.
2. Property owner must use PLM Lake & Land Management Corporation to develop a plan for treatment and PLM must perform the treatment.
a. This offer is not available to any other method of treatment including self treatment.
3. The entire plan must be executed to qualify.
4. Property to be treated must be located on Maple Lake, Wright County, MN
5. Only one application per property.
6. PLM must be fully compensated prior to receiving reimbursment from ML-LPOA.
7. Applicant must submit this form with a copy of paid PLM invoice only.
8. Application must be received by August 1, 2021
9. ML-POA board reserves the right to refuse any application deemed to fall outside of our intended